@1 year ago with 4 notes
#Bettina #Blazer #Blouse #Cole Haan #Crossbody #Equipment #Fashion #Forever 21 #Patterned Shorts #House of Harlow #Sunburst ring
More new things: Cole Haan Bettina crossbody in “rock candy” aka bright pink. Clearly loving the bright colors this spring :)
Wearing: F21 blazer and patterned shorts, Equipment silk blouse & House of Harlow “Sunburst” ring
@1 year ago with 9 notes
#Cole Haan #Alisa #Oxfords #Chickadee #Shoes
These lovelies currently on their way to my doorstep. Soo excited.
Cole Haan “Alisa” Oxford in Light Cove/Chickadee
@1 year ago with 10 notes
#back to school #outfit #american apparel #7 for all mankind #longchamp le pliage #cole haan
I’ve been a bit sick lately, so I wanted to wear something comfy and casual, yet still (somewhat) put together.
1. Hive & Honey Cardigan — I got this cardigan on supersale from piperlime.com, and I love the loose way it fits.
2. American Apparel Circle Scarf (Acid Wash) — This is one of my favorite scarves, since it’s so versatile and I can wear it with pretty much everything. If you’re not familiar with these scarves, it’s basically a gigantic tube of fabric (you can even wear them as skirts or dresses) which is daunting at first, but I love the way they look.
3. T by Alexander Wang Classic Tee — These T’s are definitely a splurge, but so worth it! Very soft and an obvious wardrobe staple.
4. 7 For All Mankind Gwenevere Gummy Denim — These 7FAM leggings are my absolute favorite, and I wear them nearly every day; they’re quite thick so I can get away with wearing just a shirt over them.
5. Longchamp Le Pliage Large Shopping Tote — I recently purchased this bag to use for school, and I have to say it’s been a lifesaver. It’s been raining quite a bit and since this bag is waterproof, I don’t have to worry about the contents of my bag (or the bag itself…I used to tote around leather bags to school which would get ruined in the rain!) My only qualm is the lack of pockets inside the bag, but I’ve started carrying most of my things inside separate pouches, which is actually keeping me more organized than before since I can’t just throw things into my bag anymore.
6. Cole Haan Leopard Morgan Flat — The rest of my outfit was fairly bland in terms of color so I wanted to add something to jazz it up. I’m loving the gentleman’s slipper look for ladies that’s been popular lately.